Nutritional Therapy Consultations - What to expect?
Free Mini Health Review
The purpose of the mini health review is to discuss your health goals, address any questions you have and get to know each other. I will also share some tips to get you started. There is absolutely no obligation to make a booking, but if you are interested in working with me further, I will help you choose the right package for your needs. This will take place via Zoom video call.
Before your first consultation, you will be required to complete a health questionnaire and a 5 day food diary. The consultation will last 90 minutes and will involve a comprehensive health assessment of your current symptoms, medical history, diet and lifestyle. I use a thorough process of analysis along with evidence-based nutritional science to identify potential imbalances and formulate a personalised, safe and effective nutrition and lifestyle plan.
After the consultation, your plan will be sent to you by email within 5 working days. This will include:
• Personalised nutrition plan with dietary and lifestyle suggestions
• Recipes and nutritional factsheets
• Supplement recommendations
• Laboratory test recommendations or GP referral letter (if required)
Follow-ups are recommended 4-6 weeks after your first consultation and are shorter sessions of 45 minutes. We will review your symptoms and any test results, monitor progress and challenges and adjust the plan accordingly. Further follow-ups may be required depending on each individual situation.
Consultations can take place in an accessible venue in Hackney Wick or online via Zoom.
All consultations are regarded as highly confidential and comply with GDPR guidelines. Communication with other healthcare professionals will only be undertaken with your full consent.
An administration fee may be charged for no-shows and cancellations within 24 hours.
Discounts are available to individuals receiving benefits. Please enquire for details.
Vitamin Dina provides equality
of services and care to everyone, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
I offer 3 packages with varying levels of support:
• The Starter Package includes an initial + follow-up consultation. This is suitable for short term goals, getting started or getting back on track.
• The 12 week Signature package includes an initial + 3 follow-up consultations, plus fortnightly check-ins between appointments. This is a supported package to help you get to the root of your symptoms and keep you motivated. This package is recommended for most health goals as it takes around 12 weeks to form new dietary and lifestyle habits.
• The Nutrition + Movement package includes everything from the Signature package as well as 3 personalised exercise sessions + a video to continue your practice. This is recommended for weight management and musculoskeletal conditions, such as osteoporosis and arthritis.
Gift vouchers are also available for any of the above packages. Enquire here.
For those with limited budget, other services are available such as the Dietary MOT and Personalised Meal Plan. Click below to view all services or to schedule a free mini health review to decide which package is right for you.