Nutritional Therapy Consultations
Before your first consultation, you will be required to complete a health questionnaire and a 5 day food diary. The consultation will last 90 minutes and will involve a comprehensive health assessment of your current symptoms and medical history in order to formulate a personalised and achievable nutrition plan.
After the consultation, your plan will be sent to you by email within 5 working days. This will include:
• Nutrition plan with dietary and lifestyle suggestions
• Recipes and nutritional factsheets
• Supplement recommendations
• Laboratory test recommendations or GP referral letter (if required)
Follow-ups are recommended 4-6 weeks after your first consultation and are shorter sessions of 45 minutes. We will review your symptoms and any test results, monitor progress and challenges and adjust the plan accordingly.
• The starter package includes an initial + follow-up consultation.
• The 3 month package includes an initial + 4 follow-up consultations, plus weekly contact in between appointments. This is recommended for maintaining progress and motivation, as well as addressing any challenges along the way.
• Additional follow-ups can be purchased after a package has been used.
Gift vouchers are also available for any of the above packages.
Get in touch to schedule a free no-obligation call to discuss which package is right for you.
These Nutritional Therapy consultations aim to support, motivate and provide the tools to make positive changes to your health and get to the root cause of your symptoms. The sessions are tailored to the individual's needs, taking lifestyle and budget into consideration.
Consultations can take place in Hackney Wick or online via Zoom.
4 Roach Road
London E3 2NZ
All consultations are regarded as highly confidential and comply with GDPR guidelines. Communication with other healthcare professionals will only be undertaken with your full consent.
An administration fee may be charged for no-shows and cancellations within 24 hours.