Nutritional Therapy Consultations - What is involved?
Free Mini Health Review
The purpose of the mini health review is to discuss your health challenges, address any questions you have and get to know each other. I will also share some top tips to get you started. There is absolutely no obligation to make a booking, but if you are interested in working with me further, I will help you choose the right package for your needs. This will take place via Zoom video call.
Before your first consultation, you will be required to complete a health questionnaire and a 5 day food diary. The consultation will last 90 minutes and will involve a comprehensive health assessment of your current symptoms and medical history in order to formulate a personalised and achievable nutrition plan. I use a thorough process of analysis to identify potential triggers or imbalances that may be affecting your health.
After the consultation, your plan will be sent to you by email within 5 working days. This will include:
• Personalised nutrition plan with dietary and lifestyle suggestions
• Recipes and nutritional factsheets
• Supplement recommendations
• Laboratory test recommendations or GP referral letter (if required)
Follow-ups are recommended 4-6 weeks after your first consultation and are shorter sessions of 45 minutes. We will review your symptoms and any test results, monitor progress and challenges and adjust the plan accordingly.
I offer 3 packages with varying levels of support:
• The Starter Package includes an initial + follow-up consultation. This is suitable for short term goals, fine-tuning or getting back on track.
• The 12 week Signature package includes an initial + 4 follow-up consultations, plus fortnightly check-ins between appointments. This is a supported package to help you get to the root of your symptoms and achieve your health goals. This package is recommended for most health goals as it takes around 12 weeks to form new dietary and lifestyle habits.
• The Nutrition + Movement Complete package includes everything from the Signature package as well as 3 personalised exercise sessions + a video to continue your practice. This is recommended for weight management and musculoskeletal conditions, such as osteoporosis, arthritis and other physical conditions.
Additional follow-ups can be purchased after a package has been used.
Gift vouchers are also available for any of the above packages.
Get in touch to schedule a free mini health review to discuss your health challenges and decide which package is right for you.
These Nutritional Therapy consultations aim to support, motivate and provide the tools to make positive changes to your health and get to the root of your symptoms. All packages are tailored to individual needs, taking lifestyle, budget and ability into consideration.
Consultations can take place in Hackney Wick or online via Zoom.
4 Roach Road
London E3 2NZ
All consultations are regarded as highly confidential and comply with GDPR guidelines. Communication with other healthcare professionals will only be undertaken with your full consent.
An administration fee may be charged for no-shows and cancellations within 24 hours.